Figure-8 Fiber Optic Cable Anchor Clamp, PA-08
Anchor clamp for figure-8 fiber optic cables with stainless steel or aluminum alloy messenger, are developed to anchor optical fiber cable with steel messenger during construction of transmission fiber optic cable line
1. Fiber optic anchor clamps are self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with steel messenger.
2. Guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping, if indicated load achieved.
3. Stainless steel bail allows installations of tension clamps on a pole brackets or hooks.
4. Anchoring clamps allow an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
5. Materials: stainless steel bail, high strength aluminum alloy, Zink wedges.
6. All parts are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
7. Passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from – 60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
over insulation, mm
|PA-08||208||3 – 8||2,5|
Analogs: AC7 500, AC10 500
Anchoring clamps and optical fiber cable brackets are available either separately or together as assembly.