Anchor Shackle, Pole line hardware
The bolt type anchor shackle is a part of pole line hardware which connect the overhead transmission line when OPGW (optical ground wires), ADSS (all-dielectric self-supporting), include the preformed dead end grips (helical guy grips); AAAC, ACSS, ACSR transmission conductors being installed. Also as high voltage accessory called straight shackle.
1. Developed to mount hardware to the tower, back to back shackles are used to fixate the pole plate and insulator.
2. Commonly used as tower line hardware.
3. In the pole hardware structure used with U-bolt, link single plate, ball eye, socket eye.
4. All the assembly of pole hardware passed temperature cycling and aging tests, corrosion resistance test, tension test.
5. Anchor shackle are made of hot dip galvanized forged iron; stainless steel.
6. Hardware – hot dip galvanized steel
|Product code||Size, mm||Weight, kg|