Banding tool, MBT-004
Banding tools or strap banding tools designed to fasten the stainless steel band with buckle during overhead fiber optic or electrical cables deployment. Keeps the tension tight on the strapping bands as they fasten the components together.
1. Applied with band up to 25mm width and 1.15mm thick
2. Reliable ratchet binding system
3. User-friendly shanks and easy carry design
4. Made of high strength metals, long duration of usage.
5. Cutting blade made of high strength materials.
6. Reliable repeated applications of mechanism.
7. Excellent environmental protection
8. Competitive price
1. Aerial FTTH fiber optic cable deployments
2. Aerial low voltage electrical cable deployment.
3. Traffic sings on poles
4. Transmission pipes
5. Marine and railway transportations
Stainless steel band width, mm
Stainless steel band thickness, mm
Product analogs: Banding tool MBT-003, G40269 giant banding tool, C00369 heavy duty banding tool, bantam tool
Stainless steel banding tool manual:
1. Slide the stainless steel band through the buckle.
2. Note position of buckle, with buckle ears held up and away from the operator.
3. Pull the band tightly around the pole/box and through the buckle.
4. Note 25 mm distance between buckle and the pole/box.
5. Hold banding tool in your left hand and line up the slots in the nose and ratchet so they are on a straight line.
6. Insert the band through nose and ratchet slots, and hold short handle in right hand.
7. Push long handle forward in full arc with left hand to tightens the band.
8. Move tool forward and away from the buckle.
9. Press the severed band end downward between the ears with the thumb.
10. Hammer down the ears with the knob security locking the tape.
Jera line as a banding tools supplier offers the whole kit for overhead banding installation. Banding tools, band, buckles are available either separately or together as assembly.
Feel free to inquire about this banding tool price.