Fiber Cable Anchor Clamp, PA-07
Tension clamp PA-07 for figure-8 cable with stainless steel messenger, developed to anchor optical fiber cable with steel messenger during construction of transmission fiber optic lines.
1. Fiber cable clamps are self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with steel messenger.
2. Absence of cable insulation damages or slipping during anchoring.
3. Steel bail allows installations of tension clamps on a pole brackets or hooks.
4. These anchoring clamps allow an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
5. All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from – 60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
6. Materials: stainless steel bail, high strength aluminum alloy, fiberglass reinforced plastic, Zink wedges.
7, All parts are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
over insulation, mm
|PA-07||210||3 – 7||5|
Analogs: AC6 260
Fiber cable tension clamps and optical fiber cable brackets are available either separately or together as assembly.