Fiber Optic Distribution Box 8 Cores FODB-8A
FTTH fiber optic terminal box FODB-8A was developed to use in FTTH solution of telecommunications to terminate or distribute the feeder cable to fiber optical cords, patch cords, pigtail cords according to capacity of fiber termination box. To connect the last mile users. FODB-8A can be applied in buildings, FTTH closets, poles, walls.
1. Very unique design of splice tray and accessories allows this telecommunication termination box be appropriate for PLC splitters, SC fiber adapters, and 12 splice protection sleeves. All mentioned optical network accessories could be fixed inside the FTTH box.
2. Stainless steel ties of fiber box allow fixating feeder cable of different size, without slippage.
3. Plastic hangers of telecommunication box allow fixating the feeding fibers by nylon ties.
4. Fiber optic box has three transit inputs, which is not require to cut or terminate the optical cable before installation.
5. FTTH termination box, FODB-8A has 12 ports that provides the installation from one to ten fiber optic drop cords.
6. FTTH distribution boxes are made of ABS, PVC, which guarantee wet, dust, proof and outdoor or indoor usage.
7. Wall-mounted type of installation is done by 4 galvanized screws of 18*4 size.
8. HTTB has 2 mounts for stainless steel band usage.
9. Optical termination boxes contain the fixation brackets for cable wire.
10. No ground device. Anti-vandal, equipped by lock and key.
Input / Output
In – 3 of max dia 17 mm,
Out – 8 of max dia 3 mm and 1 max dia 10 mm
The dimensions Fiber termination box are 210x195x55, what is wide enough for appropriate fiber bending radius. Light and pleasing in appearance, box has strength mechanical protection and easy maintenance. Provides an easy users access or data access based on FTTH.
Jera offers most completed product range of passive optical network accessories, for construction of FTTX solution. Such accessories as: Optic Pigtails, Splice protection sleeves, Fiber Adapter, Fiber Optic Cord, Fiber Optic Closure, FTTH Drop clamps, lead clamps, band and buckles, tension clamps, etc.
Analogs: GJS-X30, HTTB-X30, HTTB-x30B
The feeding optical fiber cable input in optical fiber box from the bottom. Feeder diameter should not exceed 17 mm. Then, branching drop wire or patch cords and pigtails cables connect with feeder cable by the SC fiber optical adaptors, or splice protection sleeves and managing from optical terminating box to the active or another Optical Network Unit.