Figure-8 Fiber Cable Tension Clamp, PA-07-520
Tension clamp for figure-8 fiber optic cable with stainless steel or aluminum alloy messenger, developed to anchor optical fiber cable with steel messenger during construction of transmission fiber optic lines.
1. Anchoring clamps PA-07-520 are self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with steel messenger.
2. No cable insulation damages or slipping during anchoring of fiber optical cable.
3. Passed tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from – 60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
4, Materials: stainless steel bail, high strength aluminum alloy, Zink wedges.
5. All parts are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
6. The stainless steel bail allows installations of tension clamps on a pole brackets or hooks. Anchoring clamps and optical fiber cable brackets are available either separately or together as assembly.
7. Allows an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
over insulation, mm
|PA-07-520||520||4 – 7||5.5|
Analogs: AC7 500, AC10 500