Figure-8 Fiber Cable Anchor Clamp, PA-10-320
Tension clamps for figure-8 fiber optic cable with stainless steel or aluminum alloy messenger, are developed to anchor optical fiber cable with steel messenger during construction of transmission fiber optic cable lines.
1. Anchoring clamps are self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with steel messenger.
2. During anchoring of fiber optical cable, they guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping, if indicated load achieved.
3. The stainless steel bail allows installations of tension clamps on a pole brackets or hooks.
4. These anchoring clamps allow an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
5. All clamp’s parts are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
6. Materials: stainless steel bail, high strength aluminum alloy, Zink wedges.
over insulation, mm
|PA-10-320||320||5 – 10||16|