Figure-8 Cable Clamp PA-69
Tension clamp for fig-8 cable with dielectric messenger developed to anchor optical fiber cable.
1. Tension clamp is self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with FRP, Kevlar messenger.
2. During anchoring of fiber optical cable, they guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping, if indicated load achieved.
3. A widest range of optical fiber clamps allows picking up correct model according to mechanical resistance and diameter of cables’ wire of messenger.
4. All parts of clamp are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
5. The stainless steel bail allows installations of optical fiber clamps on a pole by using brackets, hooks.
6. These anchoring clamps allow an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
7. Materials: stainless steel bail, fiberglass reinforced plastic.
over insulation, mm
|PA-69||230||6 – 9||2.5|
Analogs: AC35 260, AC68 260
Anchoring clamps and optical fiber cable brackets are available either separately or together as assembly.
All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from –60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.