Figure-8 Cable Tension Clamp, PA-37
Tension clamp PA-37 for figure-8 cable with dielectric messenger, are developed to anchor optical fiber cable.
1. Tension clamp is self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with FRP, Kevlar messenger.
2. Guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping, if indicated load achieved.
3. Range of optical fiber clamps allows picking up correct model according to mechanical resistance and diameter of cables’ wire of messenger.
4. Materials: stainless steel bail, fiberglass reinforced plastic.
5. All parts are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
6. The stainless steel bail allows installations of optical fiber clamps on a pole by using brackets, hooks.
7. Easy installation, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
over insulation, mm
|PA-37||230||3 – 7||2.5|
Analogs: AC35 260, AC68 260
All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from –60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
Fiber cable Anchor clamp and optical fiber cable brackets are available either separately or together as assembly.