FTTH Cable Bracket, YK
The universal FTTH bracket YK used for anchoring FTTH cable, drop wire of different diameters and spans.
FTTH drop wire clamps. Also called FTTH hook or pole bracket for FTTH.
1. Attached on wooden, metal, concrete poles or buildings by stainless steel band or bolts.
2. Galvanized materials guarantee long time of usage.
3. Fixed by stainless steel band (20-10 mm) or 4 bolts up to 4 mm diameter.
4. Fiber optic bracket YK allows withstand with small load with anchor clamp.
5. Optical fiber fixation hook apply with tension installing on dead end route.
6. Materials: Galvanized steel
|Product code||MBL, kN|
Jera offer this FTTH bracket with appropriate dead-end anchor FTTH drop clamps, S-type, ACC.
All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from –50 °C up to +70 °C test, temperature-cycling test.