FTTH Flat Tension Clamp, PA-05F
Tension clamp PA-05F for FTTH figure-8 fiber optic cable with dielectric or steel messenger. PA-05F clamp developed to anchor optical fiber cable.
1. Self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with FRP, Kevlar messenger cable, FTTH drop cables.
2. Guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping, if indicated load achieved.
3. All parts or fiber optic cable clamp are secured, this prevent the loss of its pieces.
4. The stainless steel bail allows installations of optical fiber clamps on a pole by using brackets, hooks.
5. All the cable assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from –60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
6. Materials: stainless steel bail, fiberglass reinforced plastic, Zink wedges
7. Tension fiber optic clamps allow an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
over insulation, mm
|PA-05F||260||3 – 4||2.0|
Related fiber optic cable, anchoring clamps and optical fiber brackets are available either separately or together as assembly, in Jera line product range