Insulated Piercing Connector, ZOP-57 (25-95/25-150)
Insulated piercing connector ZOP-57, also called IPC, is intended to branch the insulated service electrical line from main electrical line, without cutting the jacket of main cable.
1. This type of Insulation piercing clamp is very durable and easy for installation.
2. Area of usage is very wide, mostly in aerial bundled conductors lines, street lightning and buildings.
3. No silicone lubricant needed
4. Big range of sizes of conductor applied.
5. Material of conductors: aluminum or copper
6. Easy installation, by hex supporting at lower side of IPC
7. Made of UV resistant polymer, stainless steel hardware, aluminum shearhead nut.
All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from – 30 °C up to +50 °C test, dielectrical voltage test in water, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
Main line, mm2
Branch line, mm2
Analogs: P3X-95, P4X-150, SLIW57, TTD 151 FJ, TTD 171 FJ, P 640, ОР-95, N 640, P 70
Waterproofed ABC insulation piercing connector can be installed with LV ABC cables with insulated neutral messenger wire and self-supporting 4 cores cable system. Applied overhead, ZOP-57 can be insulated on Low voltage cable made of aluminum or copper material. Low voltage cable connector ZOP-57 can be used on cable lines up to 1000Vac (1000 V).
Low voltage connector ZOP-57 can be supplied either separately or together as assembly with other needed Low voltage cable fittings, anchor clamps, suspension clamps, LV brackets, hooks that are in Jera LV ABC fittings product range. Other overhead cable fittings optical are easily to be pick up according to mechanical resistance and diameter of cables’ wire of messenger. Anchoring clamps can be installed on dead-end, double dead-ending cable routes. Service clamps design allows withstand a sufficient load without cable slip.