Low Voltage Cable End Cap MZ-4-50
Low voltage ABC cable end cap MZ-4-50, developed to prevent the low voltage cable conductor system from short circuit in electrical distribution line
1. End cap simply pushes over insulated conductors during installation of cable.
2. Application area is insulated neutral cables from 25 to 150 sqm.
3. Polymeric end cap is a confident solution for aerial bundled conductors, guarantee insulation of contact.
4. End caps conform to the standards NFC 33 041, CENELEC EN 50483-4
5. Low voltage ABC assemblies passed the uv temperature aging test, dielectrical voltage underwater test.
Recommended cross section (mm2)
Jera produces all related to overhead low voltage cable products such as insulation piercing connectors, or tension clamps.
Welcome to contact us.