Pre-insulated Bimetal Connector, MJPTN
Waterproof pre-insulated compression connectors are used to joint LV-ABC cables in electrical distribution on the basisof self-supporting cable system.
1. Work of electrical contact achieved by crimping process, when the specified sized cables were stripped and inserted up to the end from each side of connector.
2. Low voltage cable connector’s sleeve is made of aluminum, which filled with lubricate.
3. Insulation body of connector is made of weather and UV resistant plastic
4. Each pre-insulated sleeve marked by letters and color cap according to applicable size.
5. LV-ABC connectors accessories conform to standard EN 50483-4 , NFC 33-021
6. Pre-Insulated connectors are applicable for LV-ABC lines with insulated conductors, suitable for insulated aluminum conductors in installation of service line system, street lightning, buildings.
|Product code||Conductor A, mm2||Conductor B, mm2||Lenght L,mm||Plastic Sleeve Diameter C,mm||Ring color|
1. Choose the pre-Insulated Sleeve according to the cable size and connector marking.
2. Strip the insulation of cable.
3. Plug the cable into connector, up to the ends form each sides.
4. Crimp the connector from the end with the special tool, according to its size.