Pre-insulated Bimetal Lug, CPTAU
Pre-insulated lugs (CPTAU) are applicable for LV-ABC lines with insulated conductors, suitable for insulated aluminum conductors in installation of service line system, street lightning, buildings.
1. Waterproof pre-insulated compression bimetal lugs are used to attach LV-ABC cable to electrical devices or equipments in electrical distribution on the base of self-supporting cable system.
2. Work of electrical contact achieved by crimping process, when the specified sized cable was stripped and inserted up to the end of lug.
3. These LV-ABC connectors have bimetallic structure: inner part is made of copper, sleeve is made of aluminum.
4. Copper part (palm) can be tinned according to request. Inner aluminum palm filled with lubricate. Insulation body of lug is made of weather and UV resistant plastic
5. Each pre-insulated bimetal lug marked by letters and color cap according to applicable size.
6, These Low voltage ABC accessories conform to standard EN 50483-4 , NFC 33-021
|Product codes||Cable size, mm2||Outer diameter
1. Choose the pre-insulated lug according to the cable size and lug’s marking.
2. Strip the insulation of cable on the length of insertion in the bimetal lug.
3. Plug the cable into lug, up to the end.
4. Crimp the lug with the special tool, according to its size.