Pre-insulated Bimetal Sleeve Connector MJPB
Waterproof pre-insulated compression connectors MJPB used to joint LV-ABC cables in electrical distribution with insulated conductors, suitable for insulated aluminum or copper conductors in installation of service line system, street lightning, buildings.
1. Work of electrical contact achieved by crimping process, when the specified sized cables were stripped and inserted up to the end from each side of connector.
2. Low voltage insulated sleeve is made of aluminum, which filled with lubricate.
3. Insulation body of connector is made of weather and UV resistant plastic
4. Each pre-insulated sleeve marked by letters and color cap according to applicable size.
5. These LV-ABC accessories passed 6KV under water tests, conform to standard EN 50483-4 , NFC 33-021
|Product code||Conductor A, mm2||Conductor B, mm2||Lenght L,mm||Plastic Sleeve Diameter C,mm||Ring color|
1. Choose the pre-Insulated Sleeve according to the cable size and connector marking.
2. Strip the insulation of cable.
3. Plug the cable into connector, up to the ends form each sides.
4. Crimp the connector from the end with the special tool, according to its size.