Fiber optic PLC splitter (Planar Lightwave Circuit) is a quartz integrated waveguide optical light distribution device. PLC optical splitter connects input and output terminals. Optical cable splitter’s ends capped with connectors of 1×2, 1×4, 1×8, 1×16, 1×32 SC/APC or SC/UPC or bare fibers.
Diverse counts of distribution cords, glass fiber core types, application covers, PLC splitters available in Jera’s product range.
Types of fiber optic cable splitters:
1. PLC Splitter, Mini Module (blockless PLC splitter)
2. PLC Splitter, Mini Module, Bare fiber, No connector
3. PLC Splitter, ABS Module
4. PLC Cassette Splitter
5. PLC Mini Cassette Splitter
1. Low insertion losses
2. Low return losses
3. Low polarization losses
4. High environmental stability
5. High level of mechanical protection
1. Fiber to the point (FTTX)
2. Fiber to the home (FTTH)
3. Passive optical networks(PON)