Socket Clevis, Y2
Socket clevis is a part of electric power fittings which mount transmission line hardware to the tower, fixates the suspension clamp or strain clamp to insulated strings and insulator when AAAC, ACSS, ACSR conductors being installed.
1. Socket clevises are made of hot dip galvanized malleable iron.
2. Hardware is made of hot dip galvanized steel. Bolt pin is made from galvanized steel
3. Security close-pin is made of stainless steel.
4. All the assembly of pole hardware passed temperature cycling and aging tests, corrosion resistance test, tension test.
5. Full range of pole hardware fitting’s structure socket clevis is used with U-bolt, link single plate, ball eye, socket eye (tongue), anchor shackle, is available in Jera’s product range.
|Product code||MBL, kN||Weight, kg|