Socket Eye Tongue, Y1
Socket eye as a part of power hardware fixate the suspension clamp or dead-end clamp to insulated strings or to tower when AAAC, ACSS, ACSR conductors being installed.
1. Socket eye (tongue) locking device used with ball eye and couples the string insulator and tension or suspend the electric power transmission line.
2. Security close-pin connection design, which eliminates the risk of failure from wind movement, vibrations.
3. Socket connection was created to withhold the static or dynamic loads.
4. Power line fitting’s structure is used with U-bolt, link single plate, link fitting, ball eye, socket clevis, anchor shackle.
5. Socket eyes are made of hot dip galvanized ductile iron.
6. Hardware is made of hot dip galvanized steel.
7. Security close-pin is made of stainless steel material.
|Product code||MBL, kN||Weight, kg|
All the assembly of transmission line hardware passed temperature cycling and aging tests, corrosion resistance test, tension test.
Jera line is able to produce according to customers’ drawings and special requirements.