Tap Insulation Piercing Connector, P1-71
Low voltage ABC cable insulation piercing connector P1-71 can be installed with LV-ABC line with insulated neutral messenger wire and self-supporting cable system. With insulated aluminum and branch conductors.
1. Electrical connection is realized by insulation without stripping of cable insulation.
2. Easy for repeated installation of branch lines form low voltage aerial cables, because it allows to be contacted with line by using a bolt.
3. The main line is deadly fixed in the connector by shear head bolt tightening control, which can insure all the needed pressure reaching by shearing off.
4. This tap connectors for LV networks, street lightning, buildings.
5. Material main conductor: Insulated aluminum conductor
6, Material branch conductor: Insulated aluminum or Insulated copper conductor
|Product code||Main line, mm2||Branch line, mm2||Torque, N*m|
|P1-71 AL||35 – 95||4 – 50||10|
Analogs: CD71, JBD, P71
Jera insulation piercing connectors test method based on CENELEC, EN 50483-4:2009, DL/T 1190 – 2012, NFC 33-020, and we use followings standards test criteria in routine quality tests and in production, in order our clients can have products that conforms to standards.